Whore Stories

• @jak That reminds me - are you able to poop normally again yet?

• @bem If you got something better, throw it out there…

• @ainigmaris-thales Got nothing but friend of a friend bullshit…

• administrators

@bem I was talking about you, ya basturd!

• @jak who did you think was doing the thrusting?

• @bem Why did you fags have to gay up this thread?

• This is a “the gift that keeps on giving”…I was 21, (still agnostic). A friend comes to my hometown for thanksgiving to visit his family. He brings a friend that is a cowboy, real smooth with the women. Talking over a bonfire, this cowboy has lots of stories about girls, and a high notch count. We go cruising up main and meet these girls, a fairly cute blonde and a brunette. That next evening another friend is throwing a drinking party at her house. We all hang out, I get massively drunk and pass out early in the evening under a baby’s crib. Morning time, the place is empty. The girl that threw the party tells me that the cowboy and the brunette had sex. (In my sleeping bag). I really didn’t care. During the next couple weeks, some local friends and I start hanging out with the blonde and brunette. One night, we have a hot tubbing get together. 3 guys, and 2 girls. Guess which one ended up empty handed…yours truly. Anyway, several weeks later at New Years, we are hanging out at this bar. The bouncer comes up to our table and says there are these girls that want to talk to us outside. Cool.

Once outside, the girls pull my two friends outside and tell them they have the clap. Tracing it back, that cowboy had sex with those two girls, gave them the clap, they then transferred it to my friends. Penicillin anyone?

Meanwhile, like Roy Rogers, I ride off into the sunset, alone, again.

• @ainigmaris-thales SOunds like your original question was tailored for this story you were dying to tell.

• @jim-johnson In my defense, I don’t really need an excuse to tell a whore story.

• administrators

@ainigmaris-thales So you just post your autobiography without excuses?

• @cynic Are you calling me a whore?

• I used to hang out in a dance club back on the East Coast when I was in my mid to late twenties. My now ex-wife, at the time, was giving up the poon to me about once a year whether I needed it or not (and some of my friends told me she’d cut them off altogether). So one fateful evening this fairly attractive older (mid 30’s) broad sidles up next to me at the bar and gives me a couple of interested glances. I start chatting with her and pretty soon she wants to go get a cup of coffee. So we go the restaurant across the street, chat a little more and she wants me to go to her apartment. Something just didn’t seem right. Gut feeling. So I told her I had to be at work early and exited stage right. Boy was she pissed!

The next Friday night I went back to my usual haunt and the bartender (who knew me) commented that he’d seen me walk out with “Judy” the previous week and wanted to know how things went. I told him I’d had a bad feeling and bailed. He said that was good, because he had never seen her leave with less than two guys and often it was four or five! He said she was a “locomotive”, almost every time you saw her she was pulling a train!

Sure enough over the following months I took notice and she did exactly what the bartender said. I’m guessing she really liked to be air tight. Talk about a near miss. I can only imagine the bacteria culture that must have been between those legs. Ewwwww!

• I tell you, any guy that would be willing to be part of a Mexican train is not only faggy, but has to have a deathwish for his junk.

Looks like your connection to A Kings Castle was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.