PostSecret and Red Pill Truth...

• There is a website out there called PostSecret where people send in postcards with their various secrets on it, and the site posts various of these secrets each week. I have found it to be an ongoing source of confirmation of Red Pill truths.

Take the following, for example:

alt text

Obviously, the husband is so utterly blue pill, weak and feminized that the wife actually masturbates to the husband’s imaginary video game character – some tough-looking military-type alpha male with a scar – rather than being turned on by her own real-life husband.

How long before she starts fucking a real-life alpha?

• @ainigmaris-thales How long? If she’s hawt, right after she meets me…

• administrators

This site looks like it could stand some more perusing tomorrow at work. Looked through a few others and some are pretty good. Lots of room for dark humor.

• @jak I’m telling you… there are continual examples of absolutely unabashed Red Pill truth all of that shit.

• @jak Oh yes, the dark humor fodder is strong on that site to be sure.

• More RP truth from PostSecret:
    alt text

• @ainigmaris-thales This is definitely a thing. I used to do business with a sporting goods store and the owner’s wife, a rather attractive gal, outed herself to me. She had been married to a guide and outfitter in a remote area of Canada. Every year the store owner would go hunting at her husband’s lodge, he obviously had money and they had expressed an…ahem…interest in each other. She was tired of living in the middle of nowhere and said she made up her mind to work out, lose weight and make herself as attractive as she could over the coming year so she could get her hooks in this guy. Well sure as shit she did just that and when he came up to go hunting, she put the pussy on him and ended up coming back to the US with him! I just couldn’t believe she was telling me all this! They are married now and she is one prize winner let me tell you. She blows money left and right and has already bankrupted one of his stores. I can tell by the look on his face he realizes what a mistake he made. If she’ll cheat with you, she’ll cheat on you. That is a powerful indicator of her moral integrity. Still shaking my head…

• @boothe “If she’ll cheat with you, she’ll cheat on you.” - that’s the Troothe, Boothe. My idiot brother-in-law is in a similar position. Funny thing is, it was my wife that warned him of this possibility beforehand, and he told her she doesn’t know what she’s talking about…

While on a business trip to Italy about 2-years ago, he met this “really hot” woman. They started an affair in Italy and it continued (long distance) once he came back to the states. She then left her 4th husband and 7 kids in Italy and moved back to Australia, where her family is originally from. This moron thought nothing of abandoning his family here in the USA and moved to Australia 6 months ago to be with his “new love.” Not only that, he left a solid job at the world’s largest defense contractor and he’s now working in a slaughterhouse to pay this woman’s bills!

Long story short… my wife spoke with him over the Holidays, and already there’s trouble in paradise, with talk of “other guys”… What a mess.

• @louskunt I have no sympathy for him. I don’t care how good the poon is, you have to look beyond that and exercise a little wisdom. A woman like that will tell you whatever she thinks you want to hear to get what she wants. And once she gets what she wants, it’s never enough and she will look for the next dopamine fix, whether it’s at the mall with your credit card or in some Chad’s apartment with her legs spread. After four husbands and seven children he really should have seen this coming with her. We can only hope that he will learn from this experience. Sounds to me like the cost of the tuition for this lesson has already been pretty high. But he’ll have to take the Red Pill on his own, no one can force it on him.

• @ainigmaris-thales On my way to check them out…

Looks like your connection to A Kings Castle was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.