Supernatural Experiences

• @boothe Yup. There’s millions of people with these experiences. Here’s another story: I visited a psychic one time – my FIRST and ONLY time – in a small town in rural Florida. I sit down, she looks at the air around my head, and goes, “Oh my … they are, just, everywhere all around you.” Just matter of fact like that. Jeeee-bus.

Then, for the next twenty minutes, she proceeds to tell me in precise detail about two dead people in my life, one man and one woman, people whom I had known. She gives me physical descriptions, emotional characteristics, how they lived, the regions of the world they were born in. She even knew that one had had a pacemaker. I was totally blown away. I had never laid eyes on this psychic woman before, I didn’t even live in Florida, and I wasn’t related to either of the dead people. In fact, the one with the pacemaker I had only met four or five times total before he passed on. Apparently he’s watching out for me from the other side.

Anyways, to all readers – this shit is real, and don’t let anybody tell you it isn’t.

• @jammyjaybird I have one memorable paranormal experience from my childhood that is interesting. I was old enough to go to the store up the road from our house in rural Virginia (about 13 y.o.). The store was situated on a highway and there was a lot of traffic (for the country anyway). My friend, who was a bit older than me, met me there and had his bicycle. I asked to ride it and wasn’t paying a bit of attention when I coasted right out in front of a car. I wasn’t peddling. I felt a hand in my back push me out of the way and the car passed right behind me probably running at least 60 MPH. He saw what happened and was amazed! It still makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Apparently it wasn’t my time to go.

• administrators

@boothe The most paranormal experiences I’ve had were some dreams that wound up coming true a few days or weeks later. Nothing big, just hanging out somewhere talking to some people that I wound up going, “whoa, I dreamt about this exact thing last week.”

• @jak Yes I have had that happen before as well. Sometimes months in advance. Nothing really precognitive like a death or bad accident, just a “Hmmm. I dreamt this, that’s odd.” type of experience. My dad was often warned in dreams about things that would occur. He related to me how he dreamt about a van cutting him off in traffic one time and him wrecking his truck. A few days later he was on the exact stretch of road, saw the van he had dreamed about and backed way off. He said that when the van got to the spot where he had wrecked, the driver whipped over into the left lane without signaling just like in his dream. The big difference was he had heeded the warning and was not in that place at that time. He said it definitely gave him a shiver.

• @jak you ever hear of Vooja-Dey?

• @bem Do you mean having the feeling that none of this has ever happened before? Well hell yes! Happens to me all the time…

• @boothe thats the one.

• administrators

I get very strong feelings of Deja Vu, but it’s always something very common, specific, and benign. I usually just accept it and do what I knew would happen in the exact manner.

• I once had our piano playing, (random keys) it might have been the cat,but it kept going all night, I just froze, I couldn’t move, I was too scared to check if it was the cat or something else, I couldn’t sleep with the door open after that. I had a friend that told me a lot about having demons in his dreams, and his house was supposedly haunted, with stuff randomly thrown off tables. Never slept over at his house. Can’t say if it’s real or just an illusion, but op have you ever tried praying when in those situations? Just curious.

• administrators

@paul I’ve been listening to Terrance Popp on Youtube who has also had a few encounters with haunted areas. He seems to think most of the time the spirits are harmless and are either going about doing their own thing or being mischievous, not malevolent. His approach was to loudly and authoritatively proclaim to knock it off, more or less. Be respectful, but firm. He said after he did that, the supernatural activity usually quieted down.

• @jak I tried the “hey guys knock it off” approach. It never quieted down.

• administrators

@jammyjaybird Maybe you gotta be in the military for it to work. Heh.

• When we lived in St Louis in the early 90s we lived in a house where a couple of murders had taken place, unbeknownst to us at the time. My mom woke up one night to see someone with a bloody head standing in the corner of their bedroom. My younger brother saw a “man” follow me into the bathroom in the middle of the night.

• @jammyjaybird This requires faith, but it works. Anoint your house with oil (olive oil) and pray out loud to bind down and cast out all evil and malevolent spirits in Yeshua’s precious name. If you let people in who are harboring unclean spirits or demons, you will have to do this again. I have actually seen someone who had a lot of spiritual issues (a witch in fact) that could not cross my doorway until I officially invited her in. She walked into my living room, which was dark by comparison to the daylight outside she’d just come from and exclaimed “It’s so bright in here! I can hardly see!” I realized what was happening and it honestly makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. When she left, she left spiritual residue behind. My wife starting feeling a presence in the house. We had creaks and cracking noises going on. I anointed the house again, prayed over it and all that cleared.

• administrators

@boothe Does burning sage have any effect? I thought priests did that as well.

• @boothe Oh I’ve got stories like that, too. Getting chills just thinking about them.

We had a woman come to our church several years ago who was a big-time drug addict. During the preaching she comes to the front and begins to “pray”. My dad, the pastor, laid hands on her and she made her hands into claws and leaped at him. Several women intercepted her and were trying to pray with her but she was fighting them so they asked for our assistance. My brother and I, along with another man in the church, laid hands on her.

She fell to the ground and started slithering like a snake under the pews. We puled her out and tried praying with her, but she didn’t want deliverance so after about 20 minutes of this we dumped her out of the front doors. As soon as she hit the ground she blinked and looked around like she didn’t know where she was. To this day she doesn’t remember this.

Point being, if someone is possessed (which is real), they have to want deliverance or you’re just wasting your time.

• @jak I have never tried anything other than anointing with oil. I suppose it is a “ritual”, but I believe it gives your faith a physical aspect which reinforces the spiritual combat you are engaged in. That’s probably the same thing with burning sage.

• @boothe I highly recommend Ayahuasca. Very spiritual.

• @jak I tried sage too, but that didn’t work either. Maybe I should’ve looked for that extra-strength military sage.

• @jammyjaybird Salt.

Across all your doorways, in a line.
    In a little cup next to where you work and another next to where you sleep.

On this subject, I will speak no more.

Looks like your connection to A Kings Castle was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.