Godfather

• It has come to my attention that godfather trolling has gotten too far. We must put a stop to it now while we still can. We need other movies gentlement.

• @iattacku I vote in favor of trolling with quotes from the original Blade Runner with Harrison Ford.

• I’ve had many good laughs reading those haha.

• @boothe unicorn or non-unicorn?

• @ransom Well I think Sean Young was smoking hot in the movie, but I doubt she was a unicorn even as Rachel (although Deckard probably saw her that way). But if the question hinges on whether or not Deckard was a replicant, I vote no. If he had been a replicant then how would he have imagined a unicorn? Unless the memory was implanted… I don’t know for sure, but I like to believe Deckard was human.

• @iattacku also WB fitness and bem need to get whacked

• @iattacku or…retired.

• You really think this is the way to get more activity on the forum? I think you should be careful what you wish for…

• @iattacku There was this kid I grew up with – he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me – you know. We did our first work together – worked our way out of ROK. Things were good, we made the most of it. During the Purges – we ran lulz into AKC-- had some laughs-- dckhead, too. As much as anyone, I loved him – and trusted him. Later on he had an idea – to comment on everything in the form of a godfather quote. That kid’s name was WBFitness – and the system he invented led to 4-digit comment counts. This was a great man – a man of vision and guts. And there isn’t even a plaque – or a signpost – or a statue of him on this site! Someone suggested he be ‘whacked’. No one knows who gave the order – when I heard it, I wasn’t angry; I knew WB – I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when they decided to whack him – I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we’ve chosen – I didn’t ask who gave the order – because it had nothing to do with business!

Looks like your connection to A Kings Castle was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.